Add to Future Orders
How to add to a future delivery
- Browse the website and add products to your basket
- Click on the basket icon at the top right of the website to view your cart and continue to payment
- If you’re happy with your selections and total order amount click ‘Continue to checkout’. Note - you can also set up new subscriptions at this stage by setting a frequency on the product you want to subscribe to.
- After clicking ‘Continue to checkout’, the website will ask you to log in to your account if you haven’t already done so
- Once logged in, if you’ve got a scheduled delivery in the next week which hasn’t already been paid for and processed, we’ll ask whether you want to add the items in your basket to your delivery or create a new order
- If you add the items to an existing order you’ll see a confirmation message and then be taken to your account where you can see the order has been updated with the items you’ve added today. Alternatively, if you choose to create a new order you can proceed through the checkout as usual and pay to complete the order
Add to order has completed, clicking close will take you to your account where you can see the order has been updated, see below.
*You cannot choose which order to add to, you are only presented with your next delivery
If you are unable to add to your next order please make sure you are within 7 days of delivery, and that your order has not gone into processing (normally 48 hours before delivery).
Please make sure that you are logged in before going to the checkout page
If this fails please try the following troubleshooting options: