My food has arrived with short use by dates, what do I do?
- We don't add any salt or preservatives to any of our fresh meat and fish and this can mean that our products may occasionally be shorter dated than you first anticipated.
- Please be advised that all of our fresh meat and fish should have a minimum of 3 days shelf life (2 days if you are in one of our extended delivery areas).
- Rest assured that all of our fresh meat and fish products are suitable for home freezing which will of course significantly increase their shelf life (Please thoroughly defrost all meat and fish products in the fridge before cooking unless the specific product states otherwise).
Prepped meal pots
- All of our prepped meal pots are suitable for home freezing and can be cooked in the microwave directly from frozen.
- Our prepped pots will arrive with a minimum of 3 days shelf life so if you are on one our longer plans, please ensure that you freeze the pots appropriately (All of our pots can be cooked in the microwave directly from frozen or defrosted in the fridge and cooked from chilled).